[ome-users] .czi bug report

Roger Leigh r.leigh at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 21 09:48:58 GMT 2013

On 20/03/2013 22:12, Julien Cau wrote:
 >[...]
> I would like to point what I believe is a bug for Carl Zeiss
> .czi files. Most of them open properly, however, when doing linescan
> imaging versus time, upon opening of the image I can't find all the
> information.
[...]
> I can put the orginal 10Mb image on a FTP site if needed, the image when
> saved as lsm, the metadata, or a zen blue snapshot.

Hi Julien,

If you were to zip up all these files, you should be able to upload them
to us all in one go here:
   http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/
and then we can take a look at the problem in more detail.

Many thanks,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,