[ome-users] Imaris, Ice and OMERO plugin for Fiji

Pierre Pouchin pierre.pouchin at udamail.fr
Wed Mar 20 10:51:49 GMT 2013

Hi Niko,

For now, we don't have a direct way of opening images from OMERO in Imaris.

But since we have ImarisXT and the OMERO plugin for Fiji, we are able to
open OMERO images in Fiji and then import them into Imaris in 1 click
("Image from Fiji").

However, as Imaris and OMERO both use Ice, it might be possible to
bypass Fiji...

Regards,

Pierre