[ome-users] bug report with nd2 image

Roger Leigh r.leigh at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 10:07:38 GMT 2013

On 11/03/2013 13:25, wjbian at ion.ac.cn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Lately I have been troubled with the problem that some nd2 images cannot
> be opened in either a matlab program that calls Bio-formats or Fiji with
> LOCI plugin. Both my Bio-Formats package and fiji have been updated to
> the newest version. My system information is Win7 64-bit and Java
> 1.6.0_24[64-bit]. The image is 1024 x 1024, with 3 channels and 7
> z-stacks, and no timepoint.

Please could you provide some examples of the ND2 images which fail to
import, so that we can investigate this further?  You can upload them here:
   http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Many thanks,
Roger Leigh

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,