[ome-users] Dropbox : "Bad session key"

Colin Blackburn C.Blackburn at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 7 11:38:45 GMT 2013

Hi Pierre,

we have fixed the problem locally and tested it with several hundred files. The fix will be included in our next point release, 4.4.7, in a few weeks. If you want to fix this for your system in the meantime then the file at:

https://github.com/ximenesuk/openmicroscopy/commit/56bc96fcc602a72f260189d126d275cab861d0ce

should replace fsDropBoxMonitorClient.py under dist/lib/python followed by a restart.

Regards,

Colin