[ome-users] Dropbox : "Bad session key"

Pierre POUCHIN pierre.pouchin at udamail.fr
Wed Mar 6 12:31:58 GMT 2013

Well... Thank you for your help !

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Colin Blackburn [mailto:C.Blackburn at dundee.ac.uk]
Envoyé : lundi 4 mars 2013 11:25
À : Pierre Pouchin
Cc : ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk Users
Objet : Re: [ome-users] Dropbox : "Bad session key"

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the log files and further information. I've filed a ticket:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/10481

and will look at whether it is something that can be remedied by altering
the configuration or whether there is an underlying bug that needs fixing.
If you wanted to be cc'ed on the ticket let me know.

Cheers,

Colin

On 28 Feb 2013, at 12:56, Pierre Pouchin wrote:

> Hi,
>

> This morning, a user tried to import a hundred tif on OMERO through the
dropbox system, but after 70 imports, it stopped.
> In the log file, I can see that 10 minutes and 8 seconds after it
started importing the files, a "bad session key" error shows up each time
it tries to import an image.