[ome-users] Loci bug opening Aperio svs file

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Jun 20 17:35:15 BST 2013

Hi Serena,

Thanks for the bug report.

[CCing the ome-users list, which is the best place to discuss Bio-Formats
issues.]

> Hi all, i work with fluorescence whole slide images obtained with an
> Aperio Scanner. I tried to open those svs files in imageJ and Fiji
> with LOCI plugin but it doesn't work. Some one can suggest me how to
> solve this problem ?

Could you please upload a sample non-working SVS file? It would help us
diagnose and fix the problem.

If file is 500 MB or less, you can use:
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Or if larger, let us know and we will send you FTP server credentials
off-list.

Thanks,
Curtis