[ome-users] Zeiss czi format problems

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jun 18 17:05:14 BST 2013

Hi Antonio,

> I encounter problems if I try to read the time stamp and positional
> information (stage information) of czi files generated from the ZEN
> software (ZEN2010 and ZEN2012).
> I can't retrieve the deltaT neither in the xml nor when using some
> of the Loci tools or reading the metadata.
>
> I attach one example image and a little macro. May be you can tell
> me how to get this information out or what am I doing wrong.

Thank you for the bug report and example file.  Your macro is correct;
the problem is that the timestamps in the file are not detected.

We have a fix for this under review here:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/562

The next release of Bio-Formats will solve the problem.

Regards,
-Melissa