[ome-users] Bug Report: Opening color czi images

Ayako Nakayama ayako.nakayama at zeiss.com
Thu Jul 4 07:49:35 BST 2013

Dear all,

I have a problem opening color czi images.
Some images are opened as blank images (no histogram).
Some images are not opened with Exception messages. Please see the
attached text.
This problem seems to be connected to the color image format because I
have no problem opening monochrome czi images.

Bio-Formats version: 4.4.9
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
Java version:1.6.0_18

I attached a non-working file and screenshots of the file.

Best Regards,

Ayako

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.