[ome-users] Metadata error

Roger Leigh r.leigh at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 09:39:25 GMT 2013

On 25/02/13 16:02, Hng, Keng wrote:

> Upon updating ImageJ to 1.47K and Loci to revision 093faed built
> February 2013, Release 4.5-DEV, bioformats no longer extracted the
> metadata for Tile|Pos Y (any number higher than 0) These were the values
> I was using for renaming the extracted tif files for each tile of the
> large tile scans. At the moment I’m regressing and using an older
> version of FiJi, but if the meta data could be added back into the newer
> version, that will be much appreciated.

Could you possibly upload one of these files so that we could take a
look in more detail?  You can do this here:
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/
The smallest of your files which demonstrates the problem should be
sufficient.

Many thanks,
Roger Leigh

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,