[ome-users] Metadata error

Hng, Keng keng.hng at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 16:02:54 GMT 2013

Hello,

I had been using FiJi with Loci revion cef7286 build 8 December 2011, Release 4.4-DEV on Image 1.46A to extract and rename 10+gb sized .lif files.  These were massive 10x10x100 tile scans which we stitch using FiJi.

Upon updating ImageJ to 1.47K and Loci to revision 093faed built February 2013, Release 4.5-DEV, bioformats no longer extracted the metadata for Tile|Pos Y (any number higher than 0)  These were the values I was using for renaming the extracted tif files for each tile of the large tile scans.  At the moment I'm regressing and using an older version of FiJi, but if the meta data could be added back into the newer version, that will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help.
Ki

Keng Imm Hng
Microscopy Facility
MRC Clinical Sciences Centre
Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
Hammersmith Hospital Campus
Du Cane Road
London W12 0NN
Tel: 020 8383 8528