[ome-users] Batch import of images AND attachments

Graeme Ball graemeball at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 25 00:02:27 GMT 2013

Hi,

as promised, I tidied up the script I was talking about, and it is now
available here:-
  https://github.com/graemeball/omero_scripts/blob/master/iomero.py

It can be used as a command-line importer with options including file
attachments; or alternatively, from a server-side python script or
interactive python shell. It should be quite easy to modify to add
additional features from the Blitz gateway.

Also, I incorporated the advice from this thread to retrieve the image Id
from omero.cli.CLI rather than comparing all images before and after an
upload.

Feel free to use, modify, and let me know if I could do something better.

Best Regards & Merry Christmas :-)

Graeme