[ome-users] Batch import of images AND attachments

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 10 16:09:34 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Yes - pixel IDs are returned from the CLI
(doc string confusingly labels this as ImageID in https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/blob/develop/components/tools/OmeroPy/test/integration/library.py#L197 )

Once you have the pixelsId, you can get the imageId and Image like this:
imageId =  conn.getQueryService().get("Pixels", pixelsId).image.id.val
image = conn.getObject("Image", imageId)

  Cheers,

   Will.