[ome-users] Open .scn that contains images of different pixel sizes

LIM Soon Yew John (IMB) john.lim at imb.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Dec 11 07:14:38 GMT 2013

Dear All,

I had a .scn data set from slide scanning that contains 8 images in one .scn file. I could not fully open all the images using Bio-format importer as two of those images are bigger than what is stated in the meta-data. Images 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 & 8 are 1616 pixel width by 4668 pixel height but image 4 & 5 are  bigger than that. Therefore all the images opened as 1616 by 4668, this resulted in image 4 & 5 being only partially open.
Can I please find out is there a way for me to open image 4 & 5 fully even if they are not of the same pixel dimensions as the other images in the series?
Thanks,
John