[ome-users] Antwort: Antwort: Re: no matching signature found for class'loci.formats.FormatTools'.

Matthias Pospiech matthias.pospiech at zeiss.com
Fri Aug 23 08:09:43 BST 2013

> Von: "Matthias Pospiech" <matthias.pospiech at zeiss.com>
>
> > Von: Sebastien Besson <s.besson at dundee.ac.uk>
> >
> > Assuming you are using 4.4.8 version (returned by
> > loci.formats.FormatTools.VERSION), this may be bug.
>
> Actually I was using 4.4.6 although I downloaded it yesterday.
> I downloaded 4.4.8 and could not reproduce the error. This was
> however with a different image, so that it is not exactly the same
> test.

I can now reproduce the error using 4.4.8. My previous code which is
compatible with 4.4.4 works
with the same image (size 1.3 GB)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards,
Matthias Pospiech
_________________________
_

Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
Geschäftsbereich BioSciences / BioSciences Division
Entwicklung Engineering

Dr.  M a t t h i a s  P o s p i e c h

Königsallee 9-21, 37081 Göttingen
Telefon/Phone: +49 551 5060-125
Fax: +49 551 5060-650
mailto:matthias.pospiech at zeiss.com
http://microscopy.zeiss.com/
_

Carl Zeiss MicroImaging GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Michael Kaschke
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Ulrich Simon, Wilhelm Nörthemann, Dr. Bernhard

Ohnesorge
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 07740 Jena, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Jena, HRB 210.536, USt-IdNr: DE 814 503 774

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.