[ome-users] Fwd: LOCI Tools for ImageJ

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Aug 2 00:07:56 BST 2013

Hi Saren,

Thank you for uploading an example file.

There is now a ticket on the OME issue tracking system for this problem:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11335

You have been CC'd, and so will receive automatic updates of our
progress.  If you prefer not to receive these updates, please let me
know.

Regards,
-Melissa