[ome-users] OMERO.web problem following 4.4.4 upgrade

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Sep 28 09:55:18 BST 2012

In development mode, Django will only serve static content if you have debug turned on:

$ bin/omero config set omero.web.debug True

With apache, you're going to have to answer Chris's questions:

When you've "switch to Apache option" have you placed the stanzas in your Apache configuration? Which stanzas have you put in? What is the exact error you're seeing?

 Will.