[ome-users] OMERO.web problem following 4.4.4 upgrade

Mailly Philippe philippe.mailly at snv.jussieu.fr
Fri Sep 28 09:20:50 BST 2012

Hi,

I have the same problem on version 4.4.4 Omero web server don't start.
However, if I start the web server in development option I can see the
web page except for the images.
I have these problems on two machines, one with an upgrade from 4.4.1 to
4.4.4 and the other from a fresh install of version 4.4.4.
I'm using on both machines Ubuntu 12.04, apache2.

Philippe