[ome-users] problem with multi-stage position ND2 files, but only sometimes

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Sep 13 02:43:22 BST 2012

Hi Michael,

As always, thank you very much for reporting this problem.

> We have ND2 files taken with multiple stage positions, timelapse, and two channels which do not always open properly using LOCI.
>
> I just uploaded to the LOCI ftp user account into a directory "from MCammer" two files from Nikon taken on the same afternoon.  One opens fine and one doesn't.  They both open ok with Nikon Elements.

I definitely see the problem with the "3 stage positions 2 ch opens out
of order with LOCI .nd2" file.  We will have this fixed for the upcoming
4.4.4 version of Bio-Formats, which will be released quite soon now.
As with all of the files that we receive, both of these will then be added to
our repository of test data, so any future changes will be certain not to
break these files.

Regards,
-Melissa