[ome-users] Fwd: Problems installing OMERO.server-4.4.4 for Windows7 (32bits)

Andrew King adk502 at york.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 12:15:25 GMT 2012

Hi Unai,
           It might be worth trying to alter the permissions set for the
folders that OMERO and its dependencies are installed in.
I found that even running as an admin user there was an issue with having
insufficent permissions to get OMERO to run unless specifically added to
the relevant folders. I also installed all
software in top folder levels just to avoid any possibility of the
permission issues that installing in /Program Files can give.
                      Regards
                       Andy

p.s. have you checked PostgreSQL service is running? as that was the other
area I had to find a work around for when installing on win7