[ome-users] Fwd: bug in ImageJ LOCI plugin?

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Oct 31 00:13:36 GMT 2012

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the bug report.  For future reference, the best place to
report problems with Bio-Formats is on the ome-users mailing list:

or the OME forums:

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/community/

> I hope you're the right person to contact. I'm trying to export an .lsm
> file which contains 28 z-planes of 256x256 pixels, 3 channels and 10
> timepoints using the Bioformats exporter. I check the options for
> separatingn the channels and time points but not the z-planes. I save in
> uncompressed format. After some files get created I always get the attached
> exception and the export stops.
> I'm working on a 32-bit Windows 7 machine. The problem occurs with Fiji and
> MBF ImageJ, both euipped with the latest stable release of the LOCI plugins.
>
> Please let me know if you need the .lsm file in question, it is about 68MB.

There is no need to send the file, I can duplicate this problem already.
There is now a ticket on our issue tracking system to fix this:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9829

...and I am optimistic that it will be fixed in the forthcoming 4.4.5
version of Bio-Formats.

Regards,
-Melissa