[ome-users] Bug report concerning .vsi files

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Oct 25 01:46:26 BST 2012

Hi Johannes,

Thank you for sending an example dataset.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!), that dataset does open correctly
for me with Bio-Formats 4.4.4.  Could you please check that ImageJ is in
fact using the 4.4.4 version of Bio-Formats ("Help > About Plugins >
LOCI Plugins" should tell you the version number)?

If ImageJ is not using 4.4.4, then please try removing all copies of
loci_tools.jar from your plugins folder and download a fresh copy from:

http://loci.wisc.edu/bio-formats/downloads

If ImageJ is definitely using 4.4.4 and you see the same error message,
then please let us know.

Regards,
-Melissa