[ome-users] ND2 loci name confusion

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Oct 22 13:34:25 BST 2012

Hi David,

> I found the problem. I do not know how to solve it but I can work with it
> now. Basically my file were like this "28jun2012-mcc640-AND t cells-TCR
> green-32ms2-exp2-1.nd2" With space or "-" and for some reason the command
> Ext.setId(id) catch the file name well but then the command
> Ext.getImageCreationDate(creationDate) does not make difference between
> the file starting in this example by 28jun2012, if I remove all spaces and
> "-" or any other of these characters the macro is working very well!!!

Thank you for the update.  Upon re-reading your initial mail, it now
makes sense.  The 'Ext.setId(id)' command currently operates as though
you are opening the file with the "Group files with similar names"
option checked.  So these files:

would all be treated as a single dataset.

There is now a ticket on our issue tracking system to make this
behavior configurable:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9778

Regards,
-Melissa