[ome-users] bioformats and ITK

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:28:22 BST 2012

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the email and invaluable help. The bioformats-itk plugin is
wonderful. I am attaching my script here to help you debug. Let me know if
you have any questions on my script. I am starting with a 5D (XYZTC) image
and trying to write out all the 3D timepoints for the first channel.

Kishore