[ome-users] bioformats and itk - Extracting image data from LSM files

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:22:13 BST 2012

Hi all,

I am a newbie to using bioformats and itk. I downloaded and compiled
bf-itk-pipe using cmake. I also tested out itkBFImageInfo and
./itkRGBBioFormatsImageIOTest on a few simple LSM images. It works great
and writes out images.

My LSM microscopy image has 10 timepoints. I am interested in writing out
all my 10 timepoints from the single LSM file.

However, I am a little confused about how to do this. I set the
NumberOfStreams to 10 but that still seems to write out only the first
image. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Kishore