[ome-users] OMERO.server4.4.4 Settings Configuration (Could not import omero.cli! No module named Ice)

UNAI LORENZO SIERRA ulorenzo001 at ikasle.ehu.es
Mon Nov 26 12:24:47 GMT 2012

Dear Josh,

After reconfiguring all the parameters you suggested, the command
'bin/omero admin start' still returns the same error.

O:\omero_dist>echo Logging in user for service: %USERDOMAIN%\%USERNAME%
Logging in user for service: U006359\AdmOmero

O:\omero_dist>python bin\omero config set omero.windows.user
%USERDOMAIN%\%USERN
AME%

O:\omero_dist>python bin\omero config set omero.windows.pass "%PASSWORD%"

O:\omero_dist> bin\omero admin start
No descriptor given. Using etc\grid\windefault.xml
[SC] StartService ERROR 1053:

El servicio no respondió a tiempo a la solicitud de inicio o de control.

Waiting on startup. Use CTRL-C to exit
..Cancelled
¿Desea terminar el trabajo por lotes (S/N)? s

Should I try to add manually a permission for 'NT AUTHORITY\LocalService'?

If so, I would appreciate all the explanations you could give me,
because I don't really want to start "playing" with the permissions of
the folders...

Thanks,
Unai