[ome-users] error setting up omero server under windows 7

Oscar nasridine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:29:16 GMT 2012

Hi,
I was trying to set up a server under windows 7. I followed the procedure
on this webpage (
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/sysadmins/windows/server-installation.html),
installed the prerequisites (python, ice, java, postgreSQL) and set the
environment variables accordingly (path, pythonpath).

However when I was configuring omero after creating a omero database, I got
the following error:

C:\omero_dist\bin>omero config set omero.db.name omero_database
\ZeroC\Ice-3.4.2\python`> was unexpected at this time.

\ZeroC\Ice-3.4.2 is where I installed Ice.

The zip file of omero I downloaded and uncompressed
was OMERO.server-4.4.4-ice34-b3099.zip.

-O