[ome-users] Correct use of annotations in OME

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 31 12:46:00 BST 2012

Hi Tom,

 This sounds like a nice way to go.
You will certainly be able to edit all those annotations (as Comments / Tags) in OMERO.insight.

Insight will also let you filter images by Tag, but not filter Datasets at the moment.

If you haven't already read it, this page should be useful to you: http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/wiki/OmeroJava

  Will