[ome-users] OMERO.Web rename in treeview

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Mon Mar 26 17:14:50 BST 2012

Hi,
There seems to be a small bug/weird behaviour with the OMERO.web client when renaming objects.The issue is when I rename something in the tree view, this does not seem to update the actual object in the database.
For example:Select an object in the tree view, press F2 to rename it and the object appears renamed in the tree view but not in the metadata panel. And if I refresh the old name comes back.
This is with 4.3.4. Thanks,J.