[ome-users] Ubuntu 12.04

Marek Cebecauer marek.cebecauer at jh-inst.cas.cz
Tue Mar 13 14:12:00 GMT 2012

Dear Chris,

Many thanks for your detailed answer.
Fortunately, there is no problem to wait couple of motnhs (or so) for
OMERO 4.4.0 with the appropriate Ice version support. I prefer to keep
Ubuntu 12.04 on my server.

Best wishes,
Marek

Marek Cebecauer, PhD J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry
Dolejskova 2155/3 18223 Prague 8 Czech Republic Tel. +420 26605 3733
marek.cebecauer at jh-inst.cas.cz