[ome-users] Bioformats Exporter

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jun 26 23:55:05 BST 2012

Hi Josh,

> Is there a way to change the frame rate of quicktime movies exported from
> Bioformats Exporter?

Not quite yet, but the upcoming stable version of Bio-Formats will
automatically preserve whatever frame rate you have assigned to the movie
in ImageJ (either by setting the frames per second in "Image > Stacks > Tools >
Animation Options" or by setting the frame interval in "Image > Properties").

Regards,
-Melissa