[ome-users] Problem with big images

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jun 14 20:10:45 BST 2012

On Jun 14, 2012, at 6:20 PM, harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
>> * If you still have the initial log file from PixelData (the oldest of PixelData-9.log, etc) it *might* have more information about what's gone wrong.
>>

> I'll send you an older one, but according to the modification time that may not be useful.
>
> I'll ask my colleague to repeat the test tomorrow, with increased logging if necessary.
>

>> Just out of curiosity, what does "psql -h localhost -U omero omero -c 'select * from configuration' " say? (Replacing any values that are non-standard). Your main server shouldn't be functioning either if that table is missing, but perhaps there are no available DB connections to be had?
>>

> [omero at lmu-omero2 log]$ psql -h localhost -U omero omero -c 'select * from configuration'
> Password for user omero:
>                  name                  |                value
> ----------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
> pixelDataEventLogLoader.v1.current_id  | -1
> omero.db.uuid                          | 6df54e27-c91b-4ed2-8a02-ea8f43285fa3
> pixelDataEventLogLoader.v1.current_id  | 2047
> PersistentEventLogLoader.v2.current_id | 2798
> (4 rows)

Hi Harri,

can you also show me the definition of the configuration table:

omero=# \d configuration
        Table "public.configuration"
 Column |          Type          | Modifiers
--------+------------------------+-----------
 name   | character varying(255) | not null
 value  | text                   |
    "configuration_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (name)

In my DB, "name" is a unique primary key, but you have two values that are identical. In fact, if I try to load in your values to my DB I get this:

psql:/tmp/config.sql:5: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "configuration_pkey"
DETAIL:  Key (name)=(pixelDataEventLogLoader.v1.current_id) already exists.

> Cheers,
> Harri

Any ideas?

Cheers,