[ome-users] OMERO.web in 4.4 RC2

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jul 5 10:45:21 BST 2012

Hi Harri -

 Sorry, I didn't read your e-mail very carefully.

Nginx is failing to find the static files.
We haven't prepared the documentation on this properly yet, but you need to use

$ bin/omero config set omero.web.static_url <path to static media>

The default is /static/

See if you can work out from the 404s you're getting for static files how this needs to be configured.
I'll let you know when we've prepared some better docs on this,

 Cheers,

  Will.