[ome-users] Fwd: OMERO.server4.4.4 Settings Configuration (Could not import omero.cli! No module named Ice)

UNAI LORENZO SIERRA ulorenzo001 at ikasle.ehu.es
Thu Dec 13 15:59:33 GMT 2012

Dear Kenneth,

I followed your recommendations and installed omero_dist on C:\.
Unfortunately, I can't start the server yet.

C:\omero_dist>bin\\omero admin diagnostics

OMERO Diagnostics 4.4.4-ice34-b3099

WARNING:omero.util.UpgradeCheck:UPGRADE AVAILABLE:Please upgrade to
4.4.5 See ht
tp://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero for the latest version

Commands:   java -version                  1.7.0
(C:\Windows\system32\java.E
XE)
Commands:   python -V                      2.6.6     (C:\Python26\python.EXE)
Commands:   icegridnode --version          3.4.2     (C:\Program
Files\ZeroC\Ice
-3.4.2\bin\icegridnode.EXE)
Commands:   icegridadmin --version         3.4.2     (C:\Program
Files\ZeroC\Ice
-3.4.2\bin\icegridadmin.EXE)
Commands:   psql --version                 not found

Server:     icegridnode                    not started

Log dir:    C:\omero_dist\var\log          exists

Log files:  Blitz-0.log                    n/a
Log files:  DropBox.log                    n/a
Log files:  FileServer.log                 n/a
Log files:  Indexer-0.log                  n/a
Log files:  MonitorServer.log              n/a
Log files:  OMEROweb.log                   n/a
Log files:  Processor-0.log                n/a
Log files:  Tables-0.log                   n/a
Log files:  TestDropBox.log                n/a
Log files:  Total size                     0.00 MB

Error while parsing logs

Environment:OMERO_HOME=(unset)
Environment:OMERO_NODE=(unset)
Environment:OMERO_MASTER=(unset)
Environment:PATH=C:\Python26;C:\Program
Files\PHP\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Window
s;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\Intel\DMIX;C:\Windows\System32\Windo
ws System Resource Manager\bin;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server
5.1\bin;C:\Pr
ogram Files\Panda
Security\WaAgent\Common;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\
v1.0\;C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe;C:\Program Files\ZeroC\Ice-3.4.2\bin;
Environment:ICE_HOME=(unset)
Environment:LD_LIBRARY_PATH=(unset)
Environment:DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=(unset)

OMERO data dir: 'P:\\OMERO'     Exists? True    Is writable? True
OMERO.web status... [NOT STARTED]

C:\omero_dist>bin\omero admin start
No descriptor given. Using etc\grid\windefault.xml
[SC] StartService ERROR 1053:

El servicio no respondió a tiempo a la solicitud de inicio o de control.

Waiting on startup. Use CTRL-C to exit
.Cancelled
¿Desea terminar el trabajo por lotes (S/N)? S

As you can see, I set the Omero data dir on P:\, which is a mapped
drive. Could it also be a trouble?

Regards,
Unai