[ome-users] Fiji BioFormats TillVision import problems

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Apr 26 14:42:05 BST 2012

Hi Ian,

Thank you for sending example datasets privately, and my apologies for
the delay.

We fixed the problem yesterday evening as noted here:

https://github.com/melissalinkert/bioformats/commit/8bb3bee31898b428ef2f1257f6274ece4c43bf7e

A new trunk build of Bio-Formats that contains the fix will be available
in 1-2 weeks.  The upcoming 4.4 release of Bio-Formats will also contain
the fix.

Regards,
-Melissa