[ome-users] unusual problem with file import

Chris Allan callan at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 16:49:56 BST 2011

Hi Martin,

This is possibly related to another set of problems reported by Chris Wood and Jacques Pecreaux. I'll add your image to the test suite for that issue, which is enumerated here:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/6313

If it's related, I'll add you and Mark to that ticket otherwise I'll create a new one and CC yourself.

-Chris