[ome-users] Omeros-server-4.2.2 beta installation problems

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Jan 24 07:59:16 GMT 2011

Another possibility is that you need to enable "Host based authentication" for your PostgreSQL server. Take a look at:

  http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/server/postgresql#section-5

if you haven't already. You can test if HBA is functioning properly by running the command

  psql -h localhost -U omero -l

from the "Creating a database as root" section of the install guide:

  https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/server/installation#section-3

Hope that helps.
~Josh.