[ome-users] Omeros-server-4.2.2 beta installation problems

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sun Jan 23 11:49:47 GMT 2011

Hi Camelia

I assume if you succeeded with a PostgreSQL user "omero" and that
user's password then your database properties are incorrect as you can
see from the log line

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: Ident
authentication failed for user "omero"

Can you check the output of:

bin/omero config get

If you didn't set those values correctly please follow the instruction
on the post http://www.openmicroscopy.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=413

Thanks
Ola