[ome-users] Files duplicated in .lif DropBox import

Harri Jäälinoja harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi
Fri Jan 14 12:01:07 GMT 2011

Hello all,

I noticed that when I imported a big .lif file that contained a stack
and a single image, both of these were duplicated in the OMERO server. I
see both of them twice in the OMERO.insight and in /OMERO/Pixels.

The duplication did not happen when I imported a .lif that contained
only one stack. These two are the only imports I have done so far, so I
don't know if the file content is the key.

Where should I look to figure out why the data was saved twice in the
first case?

Best regards,
Harri