[ome-users] retrieve all images from a user (to backup)

Chris Allan callan at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 14:18:21 BST 2011

Hello Carnë,

The short answer to your question is no, there isn't. You could write a script to do so, where you would ask the server for all the images a user has, then export them each individually and finally ZIP them up or place them in a location the user could download them. It's certainly our intention to, in the future, implement bulk export but not for the Beta-4.3 release.

-Chris