[ome-users] retrieve all images from a user (to backup)

Carnë Draug carandraug+sysadmin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:12:08 BST 2011

Hi

is there anyway for a user to retrieve all his images and download
them at the same time? I've read on the FAQ it's not possible to
download all the images from a certain project or dataset so I'm
assuming no. Is this however planned to be implemented on the future?
Also, is there any command a sysadmin could run locally to get them?

We decided to let the rest of the department use our OMERO server but
we don't want to make backup their data our responsibility too. We
don't have much disk space available so we want backup to be user the
responsibility.

Thanks in advance,
Carnë