[ome-users] OMERO imageJ plugin and groups.

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 07:46:34 GMT 2010

Hi Ian

1) This was a bug, the problem has been fixed in the 4.2.1 version

2) For the second one, it is not possible to do that (not possible in 4.2.1 either)
That's a feature we should consider to have.
I have been investigating another possibility, opening an image in ImageJ for example. directly from OMERO.insight.
The feature is not ready for release, I have only tested it on Mac. This approach should give you all the features of the OMERO.insight client and
the ability to view the image in another application.

Let us know what you think.

Jmarie

Please consider the environment.  Do you really need to print this email?