[ome-users] Adding existing user to a new group with OMERO.insight.

Ian Dobbie ian.dobbie at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 6 10:04:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

We are just getting started using OMERO for image storage. I have
created a few users in different groups which reflect the labs they are
in. I asked someone to upload some data I wanted to look at onto the
server. They are in one of the lab groups, which I am not a member
of. How can I add my user to that group?

I can see who is in what group and have a couple of users who are in
multiple groups but how can I added myself to a group which was created
after my account was?

I am trying to do this from within OMERO.insight.

Thanks,

Ian