[ome-users] Protocols / Experiments / 96-Well Plate

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Nov 4 15:26:19 GMT 2010

Hi Shawn,

On Nov 1, 2010, at 10:04 PM, Garbett, Shawn P wrote:
> We have a protocol built in OMERO-Editor, the saved it as an experiment file and used tables, uploaded to server. Columns are cell lines, rows are treatments. Do I have to have a different experiment for each combination (cell line X row)? Or can one experiment file describe the whole plate and just change the variables for a well? I'm a bit confused on this.

could you possibly outline more what it is you'd like to achieve? Also, which "tables" did you upload to the server? Are these OMERO.tables? An Excel spreadsheet? A layout in the experiment file itself?

Depending on how you've set things up, a single experiment file can be used for a whole plate, but it very much depends on what you are trying to achieve and what you have setup already. If you have any examples or screenshots you could send us, that'd be ideal.

Cheers,
~Josh.