[ome-users] Protocols / Experiments / 96-Well Plate

Garbett, Shawn P shawn.garbett at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Nov 1 21:04:22 GMT 2010

We have a protocol built in OMERO-Editor, the saved it as an experiment file and used tables, uploaded to server. Columns are cell lines, rows are treatments. Do I have to have a different experiment for each combination (cell line X row)? Or can one experiment file describe the whole plate and just change the variables for a well? I'm a bit confused on this.