[ome-users] Deleting OMERO.web shares

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 11:24:00 BST 2010

Hi Mark

Unfortunately you can't do it as an owner of the Share, either from
Web or from API.
The option for you might be deleting that as an admin, because it's a
system type (admin-only). So if you delete the ShareMembers, then the
Share, everything should be fine.
Please let me know if any problems occur.

Thanks
Ola