[ome-users] OMERO 4.2 Demo movies

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 10:50:35 BST 2010

Hi All,
  Just to give you an idea of some of the new functionality in the
upcoming 4.2 release of OMERO, we've made some demo movies that you
can view here:
http://www.openmicroscopy.org.uk/site/products/feature-list

These demonstrate:
- The OMERO scripting service, which lets you run Python scripts on
the server to add image processing and analysis functionality to OMERO
- Permissions features, which allow users to share their data and
collaborate within groups of users
- Figure Export functionality, which uses you data for creating
figures for presentation
- Update to image browsing, preview and rendering UI

For those of you joining us in Paris next week, it would be great if
you could have a look at these movies, so you know where we are now,
as a basis for discussing future work.

  Many thanks,

    Will.

William Moore
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street