[ome-users] omero web start without hang up

Björn Quast bquast at evolution.uni-bonn.de
Thu Jul 29 10:41:21 BST 2010

Hi Josh, hi Bernhard,

I think I have to work through my apache configuration, the apache server is
running with one virtual host and I tried to configure another one for the
omero.server.
I guess the configuration of this second virtual host is wrong. It will take
some time to figure out what is wrong, so I will mail you if I have an idea
about it.

Thank you for your efforts
Cheers
Björn