[ome-users] Bugs and suggestion

Filipe Vilas-Boas filipevb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:48:22 GMT 2010

I have found 2 more "bugs"

1 - After merging ROIs on the Measurement Tool they are kept in some sort of
directory (represented by several circles on top of each other). Any
annotations that I write on those "main directories" are lost after closing
the file, even if I save the ROIs before closing.

2 - When I am viewing an image on one channel, but it is the other channel
that is selected on the rendering controls, then I can't select on the
rendering controls the channel I am viewing before switching first to the
second channel. For example: I am viewing the green channel, but the red
channel is selected on the rendering controls. If I want to change the
levels of the green channel I have first to click on the red channel on the
rendering controls, then click on the green channel on the rendering
controls and only then I am able to change the levels for the green channel.
By contrast, if I click on a channel on the rendering controls it switches
immediatly to that channel on the image display
Suggestion: when viewing a channel, switch automatically the rendering
controls channel to the same that is being viewed

Cheers,
Filipe Vilas-Boas