[ome-users] (no subject)

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Aug 30 15:17:15 BST 2010

Thanks, Bram. The section of log did point to a possible bug in which far too many sessions might be created. I've opened a ticket at:

  http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/2759

In the mean time, you might try increasing the memory of your Blitz process by changing:

 <option>-Xmx512</option>

 <option>-Xmx1024</option>

Cheers,
~Josh.