[ome-users] (no subject)

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Aug 30 13:46:03 BST 2010

On Aug 30, 2010, at 2:39 PM, <b.gerritsen at nki.nl> wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> I'm really sorry, but I shut down the server just before reading your reply :(

No worries, Bram. The next time it happens, though, the stack dump would be quite useful.

> I am attempting to reproduce the exception, but haven't been able to yet. What I did do just before shutting down was temporarily bump up the debug level in dist/etc/log4j.xml and tried to log in again. See attachment with the last section of the log.

Unfortunately, it's the logs from before the first DatabaseBusy exceptions start that are the most telling. In general, these exceptions can occur under very high-load, and a server restart is almost always needed. Have you increased the memory for your server beyond the default?

> Kind Regards,
> Bram

Cheers,
~Josh.